These guidelines are only in place to ensure our HackRome community is a good and comfortable place to be for all.
- Make yourself understood. HackRome language is English only, in order to make it as understandable and useful as possible for the world citizens.
- Keep it relevant. According to our values, please only post content concerning our website topics, like: practical info on visiting sites of interest, museums, events and exhibitions in Rome as well as Roman history, arts and culture, etc.
- Be patient. Any question will be answered by us, as soon as possible.
- Be kind. Communicate with other milers or the staff with the respect they deserve. Any insult, flaming or personal attack will be not tolerated.
- Be authentic. Do not spam or post advertising content. Any question or answer considered as spam or commercial advertising will be removed.
- Be quiet. Do not post any question or answer in all CAPITALS since this is considered to be shouting and it is not necessary. We will reserve the right to convert them in minors.
- Be considerate in the language you use on HackRome, since some of our milers are younger than others. A filter is in place to safeguard this system.
- Be honest. Any illegal activity will not be tolerated and, if appropriate, it may be reported to local authority.
- Be appropriate. Do not post inappropriate material. If you would not feel comfortable viewing it at work, or in front of children or parents, don't post it!
- Go for light images. Refrain from posting images larger than 400 KB. This is considerate with regards to the browsing milers with slower internet speeds.
Last update: March 9, 2016